Your Orange County Commercial Auto Insurance Provider
If you own a business in or around Orange County and you’re in need of commercial auto insurance, Security Professional Insurance Service is able to provide you with the right coverage to fit your needs. We are currently providing commercials policies to customers in a wide variety or business, so whether you’re a large corporation or a small mom and pop shop, we have policies specifically designed to to accommodate you. Regardless of whether you’ve been in business for years and have thousand of customers, you’re a small startup, or you’re the owner/ operator of a sole proprietorship, we have a wide spectrum of coverage options all designed with your safety and longevity in mind.
No matter what kind of business you own or what service you are providing, the common factor between industries is that most of these businesses need some sort of commercial vehicle to transport their goods or aid them in providing their service. And in order to protect that vehicle, employees, business, and yourself, the burden falls on you as the business owner to make sure that vehicle is properly insured.
We understand that it can be difficult to sift through all of the potential insurance agencies and coverage options in order to find the right policy for you and your business. Security Professional Insurance Service has an extensive network of providers all able to accommodate you with various forms of coverage, and a full house of experienced representatives fully trained and experienced in helping business owners just like you.
If you have any questions about what kind of policies we offer, and what types of coverage are best suited for you and your business, please contact us at (714) 408-7406.
Do I Need Commercial Auto Insurance in California?
A commercial vehicle is define as any car, truck, van, or vehicle, that is used for private business purposes. Even if the vehicle you use for your business is your personal vehicle, it is generally considered to be a commercial vehicle when operated for business reasons. So even if you’re driving your personal car as a work vehicle, we still recommend covering yourself with commercial insurance in order to be in full compliance with the law and completely protected in the event of an accident or emergency. If you are relying on your personal auto insurance to protect you in the event of an accident while operating your vehicle for your business, than you may be in trouble. Many policies are underwritten with specific exclusions that allow insurance providers to avoid payouts if you are involved in accident while driving for commercial reasons. This oversight could leave you with significant financial losses that cause your business and your bank account to suffer.
If your business has a commercial vehicle, these vehicles are deemed “higher risk” because they are involved in more accidents than private vehicles. If this is the case, you are required to insure this vehicle with bodily injury liability coverage at the very minimum. If you’re business operates in a specialized in specialized industry that requires additional insurance- for example hazardous waste- you will be required to purchase insurance that covers your specialized risk set.
If you are involved in a specific industry that requires additional insurance, or you are driving your personal vehicle for business related matters and aren’t sure whether or not it is necessary to purchase an additional commercial policy, please contact one of our Security Professional Insurance Service representatives . We have years of experience helping business owners like yourself insure a wide range of commercial vehicles, and are more than capable of to answering your questions and helping you to find the appropriate coverage for your business’s vehicle.
How Much Commercial Auto Insurance Does My Orange County Business Need?
Because the State of California requires all businesses operating within its borders to insure its vehicles, you are required to cover all vehicles with liability insurance at the very minimum. That being said, it is often wise to obtain additional coverage based on the risks and needs of your business. For example, any company that uses a single vehicle for the sole purpose of meeting with clients will have different insurance needs and risks than a recycling company with a fleet of trucks at its disposal. In order to determine what kind of policy is best suited for your business, please consider the following:
- The types of vehicles your company uses.
- Who the owner of these vehicles is.
- Who the primary drivers of your vehicles are.
- The frequency in which your vehicles are being operated.
- The cargo your vehicles transport.
Our Security Professional Insurance Service representatives are able to help you determine what coverage is best suited for your vehicles based on these factors.
Types of Coverage Available
Business Auto Insurance
– regardless of whether you’re an electrician, courier, or any other profession that houses a mid- sized automobile, we have customizable coverage options available for you.
Pickup Truck Insurance
– providing affordable commercial policies for a wide range of industries, including handymen, pool cleaning professionals, and more.
Commercial Van Insurance
– if you’re in business as a courier, florist, caterer, or any sort of tradesman, our policies will make sure that your vans are protected. Additionally, if you provide care for the elderly or disabled and own a van which has been modified to provide wheelchair access, we have policies available to offer protection to both you and your modified van.
Commercial Truck Insurance
– Semi trucks, flatbed trucks, tank trucks, tractors, auto hauler trailers- regardless of the type of truck you own, we have a policy that can protect you.
Box Truck Insurance
– we offer insurance on a wide range of commercial trucks, including box trucks. These options apply to both for- hire trucks and and private carrier trucks.
Dump Truck Insurance
– often times primary liability coverage is provided, but physical damage insurance is not. This additional policy will keep you protected should you do damage to your vehicle while engaging in the heavy duty work that these jobs require.
Tow Truck Insurance
– if you own an auto body shop, mechanical repair shop, salvage or auction facility, or provide roadside assistance, we have a range of policies that offer a wide spectrum of coverage options based on your needs.
Providing Affordable Customized Coverage for Over A Decade
Almost all businesses require some sort of commercial vehicle for either transportation of goods or providing the service work that their business offers. In order to make sure your vehicle and business are protected, Security Professional Insurance Service offers commercial auto insurance to all of our Orange County clients, and offers a wide range of policies based on your needs. We have been in business for over a decade helping business owners just like you find the perfect policy for their vehicles, and pride ourselves in our ability to help you find the perfect policy for your vehicle, and to do so at a price that is reasonable and affordable.
Insuring your vehicle with liability insurance is the minimum required coverage in the state of California, but often times that policy falls short of providing you the complete coverage that you need when providing your service. Our professional representatives are experienced in helping business owners find the policies that are most appropriate for their specific niche, and keep yu protected while providing your service to your customers.
Please contact our Security Professional Insurance Service professionals today at (714) 408-7406 to receive a quote for your business.